пятница, 20 декабря 2013 г.

about becoming an adult

As you have noticed, I feel nothing but horror about winter and cold. Of course, I love New Year and Christmas and all funny and pleasant staff like presents, but when it's cold I am just paralysed:  can't make myself leave home when it isn't necessary and I don't like going for a walk during this season. But despite this, I decided that as I am getting older I have to be wiser and smarter. I decided to try to ignore my previous negative feelings and help myself not only by putting on even more clothes than before but also by looking beautiful and feminine. And, as I said, everybody is getting older, so sometimes even I want to be elegant. So I offer you this version of a winter elegant and also comfort outfit which you can wear both to the office and to the party later. But for me look isn't good when there is no place for humor, so I add a funny cute mint beanie there.
Well, that's all for now. Feel free to comment and ask questions!
Good luck today and always!
Comfort and elegance can be friends too


Orla Kiely yellow top
$405 - orlakiely.com





Miu Miu leather tote bag
mytheresa.com



Banana Republic glove
bananarepublic.gap.com


Forever 21 hat
canada.forever21.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий