суббота, 2 марта 2013 г.

about plaids, birthday in the suburbs, Dries van Noten and Marc Jacobs.Curious?;)

Hi there!
How is your day today?
I am great! Really!
Right now I am preparing for the friend's birthday party that will take place outside the city, in a cottage with fireplace inside, forest around the house... Well, it is chilly in the street and I doubt that I will go to the forest. But the fireplace will reeeaally help me.
I have thought for a long what I gonna to wear but decided that the most important thing is not to feel cold. So, I will put on delicate pale pink sweater and plaid shirt so as to feel comfortable and cozy))))
Plaid is one of my favorites this season and always. And I am glad that a lot of designers used plaid prints in their collections: ! As you can notice, I fell in love with those outfits by Marc Jacobs for his second line Marc by Marc Jacobs and be Dries Van Noten. Speaking about the latter, his collection turned out divine! It holds your breath how he mixes prints and textures. I like the idea and am going to use it when it is already warm in my place..

Anyway, check out photos, enjoy your day and good luck! :)














1 комментарий:

  1. Да, она)) спасибо)))
    От тебя такое вдвойне приятно услышать)))

    ОтветитьУдалить