пятница, 1 марта 2013 г.

about Vogue Korea and sunny photoshoots

Hi there!
How are you?
Today is a perfect day! Today is the first of March which means that spring has officially come! Yeaaaah, Panda!
I am happy too much! If you see me now, you will be surprised at all that dancing, jumping, singing by me. Just kidding. But it does mean a lot to me. Spring is a symbol of freedom, new inspiration, new happiness, new life. When air is so fresh and mild, you feel you are getting stronger and more capable of everything.
In spite of the fact that today we don't have spring weather at all, on the opposite, it is cold and snowy again (what I hate already), I am glad that winter months left us. Yeaaaah!
And to congratulate everybody with this day, I want to show you one of my favorite photo shoots ever. It is all about sun, beach and actually, it is more about summer than spring, but these photo shoots seem to match today perfectly. And I have drawn an illustration of one of the shoots again :)
These photos were published in Vogue Korea, I don't know when exactly. Not long ago, I suppose. Every time I look at them, I want to leave this cold country for some warm and hospitable place. By the way, I strongly recommend you to look at the website of Vogue Korea. All the photo shoots there are amazing and though I learned Korean several years ago, it is a pity now I can't read articles there. So only looking at pics is left for me :)
I will show you all my favorite photosets someday. There are lots of them.
Have fun and good luck today!



















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий