среда, 27 февраля 2013 г.

about Viktor&Rolf's Cinderella's dress

Hi there? How are you?
I decided to watch once again some shows ss'13. And now, looking at pieces created by Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren, it struck my mind that one of the dresses reminds me an attire from a Disney cartoon. It took some time to remember all the princesses' gowns from all the cartoons seen by me)))) I am still not sure whether this dress is the one which was reminded but I think that it is 97% the right one.
Ok. Remember that dress Cinderella wanted to put on to go to the ball first of all? The one mice helped her to sew? Well, that is it))) But V&R's dress isn't the exact copy of the finished version in the movie. It looks like this dress when still being made, without all the decorations except little bow on the waist. When I watched this cartoon I wanted the dress just to stay unfinished, to stay as simple as it was but nobody listened to the prayers of a small girl who watched this cartoon for one million times)))))
Returning to the creation by the design duo: maybe, that is because I still like Cinderella as almost the rest of Disney's production and maybe, I am still like a small girl who wants to become a princess, but I want the dress by V&R badly.

And are there any attires from Disney's cartoons that you like and dreamed to have when you were small? It is always interesting to compare wishes we had in childhood..
Well, take a look at the dresses, agree or disagree with me, have a wonderful day and good luck! :)








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий