воскресенье, 10 февраля 2013 г.

about an amazing chinese brand


And today I'll continue with it: 

It’s always great to discover something new, something unique, something that not a lot of people know about. It gives you a feeling of your own remarkable personality (and we all know that every person in the world is unique and remarkable, but not everybody remembers and realizes that). 

Well, keeping in mind this, I entered the MSU and decided to learn Khmer (“OMG! What is that?”))) -a language spoken in Cambodia. But right now it’s not the point.
I want to tell you about a designer whose website I came across just yesterday. But I am already so in love with his clothes! 
His name is Qiu Hao and he is from China. His clothes are enigmatic and tempting and at the same time, it’ s so simple and understandable. But it just seems to be it. The more you look at his works, the more you understand that you don’t understand anything. 
He, as many of his colleagues from China, has this great taste and talent in fashion which western designers almost never have (I think it deals with the major points of western and eastern cultures, religions, traditions). Though Qiu Hao spent time studying in Central Saint Martins in London, his designs are all eastern. And it’s so great! 
My favourite among his designs I have already seen is a big pillow-like white coat. It’s seems very cozy, warm, friendly, but also very shrewd, proud and dignant. And these words I am saying about the coat!))) doesn’t matter.
I like these clothes and I think that when somebody’s creation makes you think, it is the best praise for the creator. 
On The first page of Qiu Hao’s website there are words: “Don’t ask me about inspiration… Image is a simple way of saying complicated things”. So true in his case! 
By the way, here is a link. Check his web out!




to be continued..











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий