понедельник, 25 февраля 2013 г.

about Haider Ackermann

He was one of the cadidates to succeed Galliano in Christian Dior. Karl Lagerfeld thought of him as his successor in Chanel too. Sometimes people call him a new Yves Saint Lauren. But he is one of a kind. I love his designs. Drapes, layers, deep rich colors and mixes of textures..not every designer has the knowledge how to make a woman look so unbelievably beautiful. Haider Ackermann has his recognizable features in design but every time he uses them differently. You always wonder, what he will show next season, because it almost takes your breath how he manages to make such difficult constructions to look so loose, relaxed. For now, I still can't forget his collection ss'13. Everybody accepted that it was a new step forward and he confeesed himself that it was a new experience for him too. Never has he used prints like these: various kinds of dots, squares. I madly in love with the ways he mixes dots, squares and stripes, I madly in love with the ways he drapes women's bodies, I madly in love with the colors he uses, though for this collection he mostly chooses classic black&white and plenty tones of grey. And as in his previous collections, there are reminiscents of japanese traditional clothes: kimono, samurai armours. And I want to tell it once again, I am madly in love with his designs.
I haven't found my ideal black dress (I really dream about midi or maxi black dress), but this french designer nearly every year provides me with variants to choose from.
there are sceptics who doubts whether these clothes are wearable and suitable for everyday life. And I have no idea if they are comfortable and practical either. But all the pieces seem so fabulous that it doesn't matter really.
P.S: below is one of my favorite outfits for the current season and I can't help drawing it))
Let's hope that soon Mr.Ackermann will show us something new and great.











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий